Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spots of Pleasure


Your beautiful brown skin is the first thing I see
Then I see your pretty white smile
The definition in your arms turn me on
You stand so tall at 6 feet 1 since I am 5 feet 5 with no shoes on
Your hair looks so nice and neat– clean cut is what I like
And your cologne
I wish to know what you have on
Your walk has swag as well as your talk
You know exactly what to say to make me talk
We get to know each other for awhile
Then you show me what’s really goin' on
You take me to another place as you touch my soul with yours
I feel you deep inside of me
Making me oh so quiver
You touch spots of pleasure I didn’t know existed
The pounding of your pleasure brings tears to my eyes
And gladness to my soul is as deep as the oceans floor
I feel both of our explosions occur together
Which amazes me even more
The passion between us is so real
That I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, You Do!