Monday, October 24, 2011

Venting About Him

Sista's can I vent for a minute?
I am so tired of being tired of these men.
They say they want a good woman.
What does that mean to them?
I cooked for him.
Cleaned for him.
We made absolute good love.
We made each other laugh.
We complimented each other.
So what seems to be the problem?
It seems to be him.
My last man told me all what HE wanted.
But- he had nothing really to offer me or him.
He was staying at my house.
His car was not all that.
Not considered to be an intellectual.
But - I loved him - for him.
That's what he wanted.
No judgment on material things.
Only love.
But - when one is not completely happy within theirself.
There is no amount of love or duties to stratify him.
He could not completely love me because he did not completely love himself.
That is why I vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, You Do!