Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CONFIDENCE

I now truly understand the meaning of the foundation of confidence.
You must love yourself first and for most.
You must believe in yourself.
You must know that God does not make mistakes.
Only man makes mistakes.
Only man hates.
God is love!
Others near to you can be your worst enemy by tearing you down.
They may say you are loser, idiot, or perhaps just a simply waste of time.
When evil words are said against you - just - check look at the messenger.
Who are they to tell you who you are?
Someone once said I was an idiot, but I have a Bachelors degree, while they do not hold a high school diploma.
You must know yourself.
You must know that the higher power is love.
I understand the foundation of confidence.
If you have confidence and love yourself
No man can tear you down.
I thank God for the power of loving myself with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, You Do!